Wednesday, 22 May 2013

OUR SONG- part 1

Kia ora DANCE EXPLORERS.

Here is the link to the music file that you can listen to and download. I'll upload video of the dance moves as time progresses.

Just a reminder: we'll practice on Friday at 1.00pm. Bring your lunch to the hall. ALSO, we'll practice and sometimes be videotaped. 

Have a look at the lyrics below too:


Mr P.

Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25KOlINTDNKWF9FU0VrWTZYd3c/edit?usp=sharing
CLICK



LYRICS:

This is for all the independent ladies.

I don’t need a man, I don’t need a man

WHAT?!

I don’t need a man, I don’t need a man

진짜 (jinjja - really)



She gives me money, when I’m in need.

Now I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger

(When I’m in need)

She ain’t messing with no broke bros



I don’t want no scrub,

A scrub is a guy that don’t get no love from me



Stop hating is bad…



Beautiful girls all over the world

I could be chasing but my time would be wasted

They’ve got nothing on you…



Coming out of your mouth with the blah, blah, blah

Zip …. zip….

Blah, blah, blah, think you’ll be getting this…



nah, nah,nah



Allow me to re-introduce myself…



If you like it then you should have put a ring on it…

If you like it then you should have put a ring on it…



Hey sugar show me all your love…

All you’re giving me is friction



Hit me baby, one more time…



It started with a whisper…

And that is when I kissed her…




No comments:

Post a Comment